Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sprucing up old friends

Over the last couple of nights I've had the paintbrush and a tube of my lovely new white out touching up some old figures (well, old by my standards - they were painted in '05/'06).  My Old Glory Spanish scutarii have had the treatment, as have the Spanish medium cavalry from Chariot.  It's amazing what a difference a little love will make.

Next on the list are my Chariot Poeni cavalry, which have been a festering sore on my gaming table and a blight on my conscience for years.  They were 'hurriedly finished' for a game day, and are so bad I try not to use them unless I really have to.  But no more!  I'm determined that by the end of this week neither they nor I need again be ashamed to have them milling about on the flanks or threatening the enemy's rear.  They are never going to be the pride of the collection, but let's hope they will at least (and at last) be presentable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...