Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chariots based



This is a picture of my Carthaginian chariots on their bases. They haven't quite come out as well as I would have liked, but they could've been worse. I probably need to give a couple of highlights here and there to make the crews stand out better, but once there's flock on the bases they should be good enough for my purposes. There was a problem affixing the yokes to the horses: my superglue came out too fast, went all globby on me after application, dribbled down the sides of the horses and left unsightly gobs to be fixed up. I covered them up with black paint, but a couple of the horses appear to have tumours! A bit annoyed with myself, but I'll forget about it soon enough, I imagine! (There are advantages to having a memory like a goldfish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...