Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A nice surprise

Well, very pleasant news this way comes. The other day I got an email from a editor I'd written an article for some time ago in a wargaming connexion. In the message he said that there was a little money to be shared out amongst contributors.

Anyway, knock me down with a wet noodle, but there are two armies soon to be heading Japanwards - of the beautiful Legio Heroica figs, no less - courtesy of said editor!

What a wonderful surprise!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful surprise, indeed!
    Hard work pays off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know about hard work - I write wargaming articles for the fun of it, so anything that comes of it is a decided bonus!

      Delete
  2. Excellent news, but what 2 armies will soon be cluttering up your painting table???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would the names Richard and Saladin be a dead giveaway? :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes - I've been ogling those figures for a while now!

      Delete
  4. It was a lovely gesture, I thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Nice surprise windfall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never heard of this line before (probably because there small figs), but they do look lovely. I especially like the late Poles!

    Looking foward to seeing them painted!

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are well regarded for quality I believe. Cheers Kevin!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...