Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1/700 Warships

There is a wonderful variety of 1/700 ship models available in Japan manufactured by companies such as Aoshima, Tamiya, Hasegawa and Fujimi.  They are quite reasonably priced, and after putting this collection together for a chap in the UK who wants to do a naval game in this scale I find that I'm strangely reluctant to part with it!

Perhaps I will need to start collecting some models for when I move back to New Zealand and space is not such an issue...

Destroyers and a sub



Light Cruisers



Heavy Cruiser



The lot


If anyone reading is interested in 1/700 models and would like me to have a look down at the local hobby shop for you, feel free to ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...