I've finally started work on these Seleucid cataphracts I got from QRS in 2011. I have 32 of them to do but am starting off with 16 as I hope to get a unit finished in time for my game on Friday. They are lovely figures, but need quite a lot of flash removed to make them so, which is one reason it's taken me so long to get around to prepping them. I have sussed out a system for the flash now though, so each one takes only three or four minutes of chopping and slicing instead of ten!
Anyway, enough grumbling. Here they are:
You can see that they have some nice detail and I think they will be very nice to paint (even if they aren't much fun to prep!).