Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bits and Pieces.

Summer is just around the corner so with what little hobby time I've had recently it's been a race to get as many figures prepped and primed as possible before the humidity sets in.

I decided to get my 'odds and ends' out of the way first, mostly extra Spanish tribal types and Punic citizens for my Carthaginian army.  Figures are from Chariot (Magister Militum), Corvus Belli and Old Glory.  As it turns out, there were about 200 of these extras!  I needed to give the Carthaginians a touch up anyway as some of the original painting I did on them was pretty rough, so this will give me a good chance to improve them as I expand the army.

Also prepped are the remainder of my Strategia e Tattica Romans, while a start has been made on the Old Glory/Xyston Persians and the Xyston Greeks.  The first batch of hoplites can be seen in the top box.  It's fortunate that I'm a beer drinker, or there would be nowhere to put all these fellows...




I'm also quite pleased to have picked up some bargain boardgames recently.  Hopefully I'll be able to convince my wife to give them a try with me before the new baby arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...