Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The paints are back out

I'm pleased to be able to report a bit of progress on the painting front this week.  My Anglo-Danish DBA army has stalled somewhat, but the Asculum game I played last week reminded me that I had half a consular army of Strategia e Tattica figures primed, brown-washed and ready for a few licks of paint.  So the other night I cleaned off my three year old's colouring-in table and sat down in the living room with the figures and a single pot of  paint. 

It went surprisingly well, and three nights later the things are nearly finished, which is pretty speedy going by my standards.  After spending a bit of time with them I've also decided that I quite like the figures and will put in an order for a few more packs so that I can do up some allied legions too.

Once they're all finished that should give me 4 legions plus allies at 75 men per figure, which is probably just about right for most occasions, though probably not quite enough to make me stop looking for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...